Monday, September 27, 2010

missing queen!!!

walked alone in the labyrnith of life,
boring it was with no one,
had no emenies nor any friends,
tried no new trends in life,
so much time no one would have,
stared the water by my side,
habituated for lonely ride,
finally lost my erudite.
had all time to see  chick hatch from egg,
made myself the evening peg.
it was jus like a gag.

things changed one day,
sun shone bright upon me,
wondered something was unnatural,
changes were in actual,
saw you walking across,
my eyes never tried to cross,
so beautiful in all,
never imagined for you to  fall,
nothing happened knowingly,
the first sight lovingly
you encouraged my heart convincingly.

you might not even know me,
it had been years of nine.
wherever you are,
i hope you are fine,
dont know what to say,
you are my missing queen.  

3 comments:

  1. "wherever you are,
    i hope you are fine,
    dont know what to say,"

    Very touching <3

    Regards
    Village Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Aara Shaikh :)
    @roopz .. thank you :)

    ReplyDelete